Single Phase Stabilizer
- SRV11 series 1 phase in / 1 phase out (1-50 kVA)
- SRV11 series are Single Phase phase voltage stabilisers regulate mains voltage and bring many advantages.
- Non-linear charges drive
- 1 phase input 1 phase output
- Wide power and voltage interval
- 1 phase in / 1 phase out
- Power: 0.5 – 20 KVA
- Input: 130 VAC / 260 VAC, 100 VAC / 240 VAC
- Output: 220 VAC ±%2
- Efficiency: %96
- Regulation speed: 500 V/s
Three Phase Stabilizer
Three Phase – servo motor stabilizer
FULL AUTOMATIC AC SERVO VOLTAGE STABILISERS 10 -3000 kVA
Voltage regulators are servo drive structure, microcontroller controlled heavy duty devices which regulates mains voltage for critical loads.
THREE PHASE – STATIC ELECTRONIC STABILIZER
Static Voltage Stabilizer; are the devices of voltage control, protection and management which are microprocessor controlled, and which have high speed semiconductor technology. They are adjusted to the right voltage value required by industrial devices that are fast growing and that are becoming more sensitive; and they are designed to meet their continuous, settled and secure energy needs.